The Phulay Bay hotel in Krabi, southern Thailand, is introducing a special midnight wedding ceremony package. Romantic couples can tie the knot at the stroke of midnight surrounded by 2,000 candles and gently serenaded by Thai musicians.
The wedding ceremony in Krabi starts with an evening dinner reception for up to 30 guests. Following the midnight ceremony a champagne reception and a custom-decorated 3-tier wedding cake awaits. Guests at the weeding are then invited to commemorate the happy event and wish the couple good luck by releasing sky lanterns into the night air with a star formally named in honour of the newlyweds. A wedding brunch reception is held the following day to celebrate the bride and groom’s first sunrise together as a married couple.
The Phulay Bay Midnight Wedding package includes:
- dedicated wedding planner
- roundtrip luxury transfers to and from Krabi international airport for 2 people
- 3 night’s accommodation in the Royal Beach Villa
- 50 minute spa treatment for the wedding couple
- hair and make-up for the bride
- wedding night dinner prior to the ceremony
- wedding decoration and set up
- customised floral decorations, candles and floating torches
- classical music during the ceremony
- customised bouquet for the bride and corsage for the groom
- blessing ceremony (non-religious) including symbolic lighting of candles by the bride and groom
- midnight champagne reception
- three-tier wedding cake
- lantern release ceremony
- brunch reception
- naming a star after the bride and groom with certificate included
The package is priced at 605,000 Baht (excluding tax and service charge) and is based on 30 guests.
More details from www.RitzCarltonReserve.com
(photo credit: Phulay-Bay.com)